Monday, April 7, 2014

How To: Gift Wrap a Coffee Mug

I love this idea for a company gift or for someone who loves coffee/ tea! 
As a gift for the past donators to the LBJ Museum of San Marcos
I gift wrapped our company coffee mug. 


These cellophane bags were found at Hobby Lobby for about $2 for 50 bags.


Create interest with this white paper filler, also found at Hobby Lobby for about $3


Tie around the top of the bag with matching ribbon, Gold & Black, measuring about 1 1/2 feet long and knot it. May need to pull on the top of the bag to fluff it up. 


Using the blade of a pair of scissors, curl the ribbon. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Best coffee grinders

    ReplyDelete